Copper-infused clothing is a drug-free, non-invasive and completely natural solution to common health problems. Let’s look at how it works.
How Is Copper-Infused Clothing Created?
Copper clothing is created by bonding copper ions with fabric fibres on a molecular level, or coating the fibres of materials such as cotton.
These copper-infused fabrics can then be used to create a wide range of self-sterilizing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-odour clothing, which improve blood flow, skin health and immunity.
What Makes Copper Clothing the Ultimate in High-Tech Apparel?
With rising interest in natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral materials, copper-infused clothing is quickly overtaking rivals such as silver-infused clothing.
- Anti-Microbial – While silver also has anti-microbial properties, these only work in environments where temperature and humidity are at the right levels. It’s also non-selective, and potentially poisonous for humans. Copper works even in dry or cold weather, and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses without ill-effects on your health.
Copper also helps eliminate body odour by preventing the growth of odour-causing microbes, which is why copper-infused fabrics are so popular for gym/sports apparel and innerwear. Today, copper-impregnated fabric is widely used to fight the spread of infections in hospitals and other healthcare settings as well.
- Heat Insulation – Both copper and silver can help your body retain heat, but copper outperforms silver in this regard as well. Copper-impregnated clothing is used by NASA and armies across the globe, since it regulates body heat in any environment while remaining comfortable, lightweight, and breathable.
The thermal regulating properties of copper offer other health benefits as well, such as improved circulation to hands, feet and other extremities.
- Blood Circulation – Copper compression clothing is an effective natural solution for poor circulation, especially in hands, feet and lower legs. This makes it the perfect remedy for Deep Vein Thrombosis, cold feet and hands, varicose veins and other problems associated with low blood flow.
Since copper-infused clothing helps to improve circulation, it can reduce the symptoms of arthritis, joint pain and other inflammatory conditions. It can also promote healing, especially for diabetics and the elderly.
- Skin Health – Copper offers tremendous benefits for your skin, both because of its anti-microbial properties and its role in promoting collagen and elastin growth. Copper-infused clothing can help reduce wrinkles, fine lines, thinning skin and other signs of aging, as well as dryness or itchy skin.
Health Benefits of Copper Clothing
Here’s an overview of some common health problems that could be improved by wearing copper-infused clothing:
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Smelly Feet
- Poor Blood Circulation
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Varicose Veins
- Age Spots
- Athlete’s Foot
- Other Bacterial/Fungal Infections
- Tissue Inflammation
Of course, these are just a few health issues that can be treated with copper-infused clothing. Since copper is such an essential part of our body, the benefits go far beyond what you’d expect. Check out the Copper Defence collection today!